Net Impact is a national organization. Its mission is to inspire and equip emerging leaders to build a more just and sustainable world.
Georgetown McDonough's Net Impact chapter strives to support this mission by hosting programs and events to bring students, employers, and thought leaders together.
- Social Impact Internship Fund (SIIF) to support students pursuing impact-oriented summer internships
- Annual Net Impact career day to link employers and students
- Lunch and Learn opportunities with industry experts
- Connect with impact-minded classmates across industries and functional areas
- Peer mentorship from other MBAs
- Networking opportunities with inspiring alumni
- Annual conference to connect with Net Impact professional and student members from around the world
- Take part in community service events and give back