Out@MSB is a student organization in Georgetown University's McDonough School of Business (MSB) for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning, and ally (LGBTQIA+) students registered in the MBA program. Out@MSB's mission is to:
- Foster a supportive environment for professional development.
- Facilitate social interaction and networking among students, alumni, business professionals, and members of other LGBTQIA student organizations.
- Provide a forum for the examination of business issues relating to the intersections of sexual orientation, race, gender, ability status and other forms of identity and expression.
- Increase the visibility of the LGBTQIA+ community at MSB and provide opportunities for interaction among students of all sexual orientations, gender identities, and gender expressions in order to create awareness.
- Promote MSB's MBA program to diversity-minded companies, LGBTQIA+ business leaders, and prospective students and faculty.